Thursday, May 10, 2012

Long time no talk

I've been away for a while, and unfortunately I haven't been spanked in a while.   Not because I've been an angel, but because my HoH doesn't really make time :(   I am a little sad, just because I think it would be so beneficial, and he wants me to just change overnight with only the threat of a spanking.  I know he won't follow through so I just end up doing what I want.  Not that I shouldn't do what I want or the things I want to do are bad, I just want some direction from him.  Sigh.  It might be I'm a spanko and he is not?  I don't know but I feel better kind of admitting it here. Learning domestic discipline is hard, and it takes both people.

4 comments:

  1. I am in the same situation. I was trying to dream up a spanking maching. I know I am supposed to be patient and wait for him to come around. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know I'm not alone, thanks Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, sorry for your frustration. Some guys take awhile to really understand, it seems. Does he ever read any blogs with you? Does he understand or know how you are feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stormy, he will read the blogs i send to him as long as they are short! He is a big reader but only stuff that he chooses. I was able to catch him at the right time to talk about it, and I explained how much I think his leadership and discipline will help our marriage. He was understanding and now that things have settled down a bit he will try to be consistent. We were traveling and then both caught colds. Now that we are back in our normal routine I'm sure DD will be more routine.

    ReplyDelete