Friday, November 25, 2011

Holidays are a time for growing and drama

I don't understand why people, and people that you love have to start dramatic problems, especially during the holidays.  Yesterday I we had, between our two families, 3 different dramatic things going on.  But as he was helping a member of his family over the phone, I had a chance to really be there for him.  He got the person calmed down and really helped them to have a better Thanksgiving, and we were very thankful that we had a good day together.  :D

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, welcome to blogging :) I'm thinking Alaska........ ttwd may be a useful tool in keeping warm..... some parts at least :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Dee, yes that's one way to keep warm at night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,
    Just wanted to say welcome to blogland! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging, Anna. I love your doggie pic. They must stick pretty close to the woodstove.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Hermione! Yes sometimes my girl will get so close she singes her hair!

    ReplyDelete