Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A New Name for Maintenance

We had discussed maintenance and he didn't really like the term, or the fact he would be punishing for no wrong doing.  I feel like I would need them so we came up with a better term- Good Girl Spankings :D.  As in a reminder to be a good girl or they will be worse.  I really like it.  He is going to do them about once a week when I'm good, just like maintenance would be. 

I have been really good all week! In fact, I have been way better than usual since we started using DD in our relationship.  I had asked for a "GGS" this morning.  Very short 20 swats with his hand but I was still near tears. When I was done and he was holding me he asked if I was going to continue to follow our rules and do a great job with the dogs and at the house. That made me feel so grateful that he cares/likes/notices when I am doing good.  Makes me want to do even better.  He tells me everyday when I do good also, but it is such a confirmation that he is the leader I guess. It let me know too that I do not want to get in trouble.  Spankings hurt! But that is why they are so good at correcting bad behaviors!

P.S. I feel like I should add that I did get a light spanking for rude/ questioning his decision/ back talk the night of his company holiday party.  We were running late and my response had made so mad he didn't want to talk.  It took us half way there before we were sort of okay.  We were great the whole time and when we got home is when he told me I would be held accountable.  I really wish he would have spanked me before the party even if we were a few minutes late, if that would have made him less angry on the way there.  We are a work in progress though so I'm not too worried \(^.^)/

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. As long as you're speaking the same spanking language, it doesn't matter what you call it, right? It must really work for you if you ask him for one. As far as the night of the party, maybe he realized this too afterward. He'll figure it out. In the mean time, you are "going with the flow". That always works best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, well you are braver than me. The only time I ask for it is when I'm already for sure getting one so I want to direct the timing. Shhhh...but if it's right before we go somewhere it's shorter and sometimes hand only.

    I think it's great that you know what works for you, and you guys communicate nicely :)

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stormy! I will keep your hint in mind!! I don't know if I am brave though ;P I am trying to be a better communicator!

    ReplyDelete