Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New tradition and a lesson in communication!

Last Christmas Eve we took a nice drive to a open air hot spring, and did it again this year. We don't have a bath, only a stand up shower, so soaking is one of the best things in the world for me! The drive out was fun, we sang Christmas carols the whole way, our fav is "baby it's cold outside" :D

It was 20 below so we hurried in to our dressing rooms.   I thought for sure I would take longer than him so when I didn't see him in the indoor pool area I scurried outside to the rock pool as quickly as I could (I really hate being in a swim suit in front of strangers!).  I waited in the steaming waters. And waited, and waited, and waited.  After maybe 10-15 minutes of me trying to be so patient, I walk back in to the dressing rooms, only to find him hanging out in the men's hallway (he really hates being half naked in public).  So once we are both out in the nice hot water, we talk about how we need to really communicate.  I didn't want him to be out there by himself, he didn't want me to have to wait in the pool area alone.  Whoops! But now that we talked, next year we will know exactly what to do!

The holiday went splendidly! We had Monday off together (NEVER happens!) and got lots of work done.   I had one short spanking from not listening when he told me to stop picking my fingers.  That is one of the biggest bad habits I have and I absolutely hate it! I will scratch at them till they bleed, then I am super self conscious about my hands. 

Great news! We have New years and the day after off together too!! I don't think we will be going to my family's house on the 1st so we are thinking this might be a good time for boot camp.  He might want to go just to see the rose bowl though.  Is it possible to still do boot camp?  He was thinking "severe" right in the morning (so I remember all day lol ) with one assignment, the "light" and another homework before we leave, then me just on really good behavior at my family's house, then when we go home, finish off with just a medium or hard and the last assignment. The next day we will do all four and just stay at home.

What are your thoughts on this?  Like I said before, it is a rare chance to have 2 days together. 


Thank you!

~Anna
















1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Only just found your blog. A short boot camp sounds lie a good idea. I am sure you can get a lot done if you combine it with chores. The spanking levels sound right. Good luc if you do it.
    Regards
    Michael M

    ReplyDelete